Women's Sharing Circle - CPH
Time & Location
About the Event
All events on my website are circles hosted by me. See full list of dates in the link above.
Why come to a Women's Sharing Circle? A women's sharing circle is about coming together with our authentic selves and powerful stories with no labels or judgment. We gather the many beautiful and unique faces of women to share our collective identity as a multi-dimensional sisterhood.
This is an opportunity to take off the titles of attentive mom, strong businesswoman, high-achieving student, dutiful wife, etc. And instead, discover who you are underneath it all.
You can expect your deepest expression to be fully heard, enjoy partner activities to expand your self-awareness, receive self-care/love tips to take home, shared group experiences that invoke sisterhood, and a more meaningful perspective on what it means to be a woman in today’s society.
- Replace judgment with curiosity
- Active listening with consent to comment
- Confidentiality of sharing
- Opening circle
- Open individual sharing round
- Optional individual, partnered, or group activity
- Consensual dialogue
- Closing Circle
- Bring food, snacks, or drinks to share
- This circle is free, it welcomes all who identify as women of any culture, ethnicity, and background.
- Please click 'interested' or 'going' to stay up to date on posts for our gathering!
With the current COVID-19 restrictions, if we are = or <10 we can sit in a circle and share without masks. We have decided to keep the quality of the circles and therefore we are going to limit the number of sisters to 10 (host + 9 participants), while respecting all the guidelines and keeping distance.
Please write us a private message to WSC indicating the date in case you are planning to attend the circle! In case you have booked a spot and cannot attend, please let us know in advance, so we can offer the spot to another sister.